Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Do Not Need To Waste A Fucking Title On You

I am broken glass
I am shattered porcelain and beer bottles I emptied into my belly
On every night like this
Loving me is wading through a beach littered with my broken parts
Because everyone that broke me never wanted to clean up their mess they made

I am moldy laundry and stink in my clothes
I am staying in bed for days
I am purging what I ate, because I do not love me enough to feel full
I am so angry, my whole body shakes
I am hating you so much that I want to tear out of my own skin for every time I think of you
I am Hiroshima
I am boiling
My blood is boiling in me
I am a time bomb
I am a hurricane
I am phlegm and blood coming out of my throat
I am a fucking wasp
I am losing my shit
I am losing my mind
I am losing
I am losing it
I am losing you
I am losing it
I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment